"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

For Me, Man City Are The Best Team – Chelsea Boss Lampard

Forum 3 years ago

For Me, Man City Are The Best Team – Chelsea Boss Lampard

Jurgen Klopp and Pep Guardiola are “different class”, according to Frank Lampard – who says he thinks Manchester City play the best football of any team.

Lampard’s Chelsea team beat City 2-1 at Stamford Bridge to hand Liverpool their long-awaited maiden Premier League title on Thursday.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/e7be69ea7ad0db364b9d0312a6b59992.jpg

The Blues were deserved winners, leading through Christian Pulisic and winning the game through Willian’s penalty after Kevin De Bruyne had levelled the scores with a magical free-kick.

“It was tough,” Lampard told BT Sport.

“When you come up against a team of Manchester City’s quality – in individuals, in the way they’re coached – for me, they’re the best, in terms of the way they play football, so great to watch.

“Pep and Jurgen Klopp are different class, hence why Liverpool are winning the league tonight!

“We had to work every bit that we ccould to try and get a result. We had to work defensively so, so hard and we did it, and we created the better chances on the night.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
FA Cup Final: Man Utd will sack Ten Hag – Rio Ferdinand
Forum | 1 hour ago

FA Cup Final: Man Utd will sack Ten Hag – Rio Ferdinand

EPL title: They didn’t want to beat us – Man City’s Rodri mocks Arsenal
Forum | 5 hours ago

EPL title: They didn’t want to beat us – Man City’s Rodri mocks Arsenal

EPL: He comes with big tackle – Ex-Chelsea striker, Tony Cascarino names best centre-back
Forum | 5 hours ago

EPL: He comes with big tackle – Ex-Chelsea striker, Tony Cascarino names best centre-back

EPL: Good luck – John Terry reacts as Chelsea star leaves Stamford Bridge for new club
Forum | 5 hours ago

EPL: Good luck – John Terry reacts as Chelsea star leaves Stamford Bridge for new club