Cheating Scandal: Ice Prince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend, Says He Hates Love [Photo]

Forum 8 years ago

Cheating Scandal: Ice Prince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend, Says He Hates Love [Photo]

Moments ago, we reported that the alleged lover of Ice Prince’s girlfriend has confirmed that the French-Ghanaian model was indeed cheating on the rapper and dating him.

Yesterday, the Abuja big boy shared evidential photos of himself and Maima on Instagram all cozy during their vacation in Paris and London and then deleted them just to make a point that the rumours were true.

Now Ice Prince is pouring his heart out on Twitter, saying he always falls for ‘bad bitches’ and talking about an ex-girlfriend who made him rethink about love.

His friend and music producer, Prodigy tweeted at him and told him to calm down adding he had been through the same ordeal.

He then tweeted we should be expecting a new Ice Prince.

It seems Ice Prince has officially pulled the plug on their relationship. So sad!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 13 hours ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 14 hours ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 1 day ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 2 days ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’