Nine Months After Ebola Outbreak, Sierra Leone Re-Opens Schools

Forum 9 years ago

Nine Months After Ebola Outbreak, Sierra Leone Re-Opens Schools

Sierra Leone has now re-opened all her educational institutes of learning across the country. The schools were shut down about nine months ago when the deadly Ebola virus hit the country and has killed over 10,000 Africans.

[ads4]
Some students were however glad that the schools are now opened, while some said, they felt the government should have waited for WHO to declare the country free of the virus before asking them to come back to school. The government has also however advised students to practice what it calls “avoid-body-contact-method” to ensure their safety in schools.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The Fear Of Being Mocked Kept Me Silent – Nollywood Actor, Jamiu Azeez, Opens Op On Battle With Depression
Forum | 4 days ago

The Fear Of Being Mocked Kept Me Silent – Nollywood Actor, Jamiu Azeez, Opens Op On Battle With Depression

UCL: It’s the price you pay – Jesus opens up on Havertz taking his Arsenal spot
Forum | 1 week ago

UCL: It’s the price you pay – Jesus opens up on Havertz taking his Arsenal spot

Why I had to drop out of University – Beverly Osu opens up
Forum | 1 week ago

Why I had to drop out of University – Beverly Osu opens up

“Few months of being in the most loving and Godly marriage” — Sharon Ooja writes as she celebrates 33rd birthday
Forum | 1 week ago

“Few months of being in the most loving and Godly marriage” — Sharon Ooja writes as she celebrates 33rd birthday