PREMIER LEAGUE!! McTominay Signs New Man United Deal To Keep Him At Club Until 2025

Forum 3 years ago

PREMIER LEAGUE!! McTominay Signs New Man United Deal To Keep Him At Club Until 2025

Scott McTominay has signed a new five-year contract at Manchester United to keep him at the club until June 2025, with the option to extend for a further year.

The midfielder, who was given his debut by Jose Mourinho in 2017, has become a key part of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side and established himself as a regular starter for the club.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/88e315f93bbc1d9219cf859b7bd49cab.jpg

Indeed, McTominay has made 28 appearances in all competitions this season and has been rewarded for his consistent performances with a new deal.

The midfielder said:

“Whilst I understand that we all have so many other things to think about at the moment, I’m so happy to sign this contract and play a part in the future ahead for this team.

“All I have ever known is United and I hope that my passion for the club shows every time I go onto the pitch. I’ll continue to give everything for this club whenever I pull on the shirt.

“I want to thank the manager for the faith he has shown in me and everyone at the club that has helped me to get where I am today. I’m looking forward to finishing this season on a high and hopefully achieving our aims.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
New Captain America: Brave New World Image Previews Sam Wilson’s Suit
Forum | 9 hours ago

New Captain America: Brave New World Image Previews Sam Wilson’s Suit

Pretty Mike Advises Those Who Entered The New Month With Bad Attitude
Forum | 1 day ago

Pretty Mike Advises Those Who Entered The New Month With Bad Attitude

EPL: Nottingham Forest get Awoniyi’s fitness boost ahead of Sheffield United clash
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Nottingham Forest get Awoniyi’s fitness boost ahead of Sheffield United clash

EPL: They’re quality players – Gallas tells Chelsea to sign Man Utd duo
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: They’re quality players – Gallas tells Chelsea to sign Man Utd duo