Hanks Anuku debunks death rumour, reveals what will happen to wicked people

Forum 3 years ago

Hanks Anuku debunks death rumour, reveals what will happen to wicked people

Legendary Nollywood actor, Hanks Anuku has said that he’s alive amid rumour of his death which he blamed on “poisonous press vipers”,

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/c500cbfd44524da5dfcca6ab77aa6423.png

In a video he shared on Instagram, the actor stated that he has God inside of him and so he will conquer the wicked people believed to be after him.

“I am alive, do not listen to them, the poisonous press vipers. They are not the children of God. God is in charge of my life, not them. Who cares?

“For the end of the wicked shall be sudden. That’s what God told me. And it shall be sudden without knowledge. They wished themselves evil and indeed they’ll be clothed in evil.

“I have love in me. Greater is He in me than he that is in the world. My God is love. I love you, don’t mind them, okay?”

He captioned the video: “I am Hank Anuku Nollywood Actor n I’m Alive. My haters r dead n Jesus Christ is my deliverer n he liveth. Poisonous press vipers on prawl but they shall b perplexed n disappointed in Jesus’s name Amen. 1 love fans”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says
Forum | 2 days ago

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos
Forum | 2 days ago

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On
Forum | 2 days ago

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On