Photos: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS & A Range Rover To His Drummer

Forum 8 years ago

Photos: Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS & A Range Rover To His Drummer

Frank Ugochukwu Edwards, simply known as Frank Edwards, is a Nigerian contemporary Christian singer-songwriter and recording artist from Enugu.

He is popularly known for his hit Track “You Too Dey Bless Me” and indeed looking at his life, you will find reason to say that it is an issue of God’s blessings on blessings on blessings for the 25-year-old gospel star.

He is the founder and CEO of Rocktown Records which is home to recording artists like Ada, David, Gil Joe and he himself.

He has shared the stage with Notable International Gospel Musicians like Don Moen, Donnie McClurkin, Kim Burell, Isreal Houghton, and Nigeria gospel stars like Chioma Jesus, Sinach, Sammie Okposo, Nathaniel Bassey and others

He personally thought Donnie McClurkin how to sing Oghene Doh.

Recently, he shared a Testimony of how his new car, a BMW was snatched by Armed Robbers, and was miraculously recovered.

However, it seems the true moral lesson to learn from that Testimony was hidden from many.

Many people didn’t that just before the incident happened, he gave out his luxury cars. In fact, he was car less before the new one came.

He posted about giving out his cars to His parents, who are most dear to him.

He wanted the Range Rover for his dad, and the Mercedes Benz SLS for his mum, but as the driver who was to take the cars to his parents was coming, there was a sudden twist to the story.

He remembered his supporter from day one, when he had nothing. The supporter has been forever loyal to him, to the extent that he remains his drummer up to this day.

He remembered him for Good, and surprised him with the Key to his Range Rover Sport.

Say hello to my number 1 staff when I had no studio !! When I could only feed myself!! He needed nothing from me infact up till today I force him to get paid that’s mr EZZY T !!! GOD BLESS YOUR GENERATION!!! …

Just as the driver was about driving this car to my Dad GOD just reminded me of someone who abandoned his music career 5 years ago to work with me as a manager & assistant.. And has put in so much effort serving , many people mocked him saying “why are you working for this small boy” but he put in even more effort! Well now you have seen what small boys do. Today ezzy is happily married and got a beautiful life going , service pays , diligence is power! So I decided to let him have this and get something new for papa! That’s the way JEHOVAH wants it done.

When you do good to others, you hardly experience true loss as one good turn deserves another.
He said.

Here is the picture of the Mercedes Benz CLS he gave to His mum, as he Dad expects a brand new car from him.

Frank you’ve made it, and I know someday I will shout like Casper Nyovest “Mama I made it!” While giving my mum the keys to a Lambo.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted
Forum | 2 days ago

Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend
Forum | 4 days ago

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted
Forum | 4 days ago

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence
Forum | 6 days ago

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence