Emma Nyra hints at suffering sexual abuse, calls out celebrities

Forum 3 years ago

Emma Nyra hints at suffering sexual abuse, calls out celebrities

Singer Emma Nyra has said that the male celebrities whom she revealed what she suffered at the hands of an industry insider are still working with the same man.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/4e31fa503297aa079bb980b39242c11f.jpg

The mother of two stated this as different rape victims come out with tales of what they have suffered at the hands of rapists.

She wrote:

“If we as a society do not come to the aid of women who have been preyed upon and taken advantage of, then how can we expect them to have the courage to speak up?! It’s high time that any victims of Rape or abuse are treated accordingly and as a victim of heinous crimes.

“Silencing a victim or shaming a victim is further emotional abuse upon the suffering and damage that has already been done! It’s time to hold everyone accountable for their actions regardless of their wealth or social status! Victims are not criminals!

“If there are any victims of abuse who do not have the courage or strength to speak up please get in contact with me and I will assist you as best as I can. I will always offer my help to you as best as I can. We are survivors and we are stronger together.

“This is the truth about the industry. Imagine what’s happening right now is what you have SEEN. Imagine all the things that you haven’t heard or SEEN. #justiceforseyitan

“I can see all the male celebrities and notable figures that I told my story to in confidence trying to speak up for abuse now. You lot still kept working with the same man. Its actually making me sick. I feel so sick right now”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 21 hours ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor

OAP Dotun Calls Out Alleged Bullies While He Was In Secondary School
Forum | 1 day ago

OAP Dotun Calls Out Alleged Bullies While He Was In Secondary School

Producer Napji Calls Out Davido Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties
Forum | 1 day ago

Producer Napji Calls Out Davido Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties

Fans Overjoyed As Ayra Starr Hints At New Album Release
Forum | 1 day ago

Fans Overjoyed As Ayra Starr Hints At New Album Release