Dammy Krane Is A Thief, Return My Money, US Artist Cries Out

Forum 8 years ago

Dammy Krane Is A Thief, Return My Money, US Artist Cries Out

Meet the USA based Artiste Pardon C that said he paid dammy krane for a collabo and he never get to get his voice on the song, According to Pardon C they met on bbm chat in june 2014,then spoke on phone many times on this number +2348163394592, he sent dammy krane the mp3 version of the song and leave space where dammy krane will sing his verse, dammy krane heard it and said is a good music..pardon c then gave dammy krane about 95k naira and dammy krane never get to record the song …he stop picking his call …then then reach out to dammy krane record label which they denied and said the email through which he corresponded with dammy krane label is not the official email of dammy krane record label..but what pardon c is asking the people and fans is..is this not the number of dammykrane because he is very sure of what he is saying… +2348163394592? He is convinced that dammy krane is poor and not getting a lot shows or getting paid by 2baba lol
Twiter and IG @iampardonc

Sign
Management
@sir_uche

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa
Forum | 4 hours ago

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 1 day ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 3 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun
Forum | 3 days ago

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun