Lady Who Accused D’banj Of Rape Says She Was Not Arrested

Forum 3 years ago

Lady Who Accused D’banj Of Rape Says She Was Not Arrested

Babatayo Seyitan, the lady who accused signer D’banj of rape has said that news of her arrest are rumours.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/5e22813f05738c588253567ed2d990f1.jpg

It was reported on social media that she was arrested alongside her mother and locked up in connection to the allegation she levelled against D’banj.

In reaction, Seyitan said she is putting the whole rape saga behind her and that she was never arrested.

“I’m done with all these back and forth drama…Frank took me to the party and gave me the key to the room. I’m moving on and leaving everything behind me. Thanks and God bless.

“I don’t know where all this rumors are coming from . Myself and my mom were not and have not been arrested”, she wrote on Twitter.

Recalls that D’banj has asked for an apology from the lady over her claim of being raped by him in the past.

He’s also demanding a compensation of N100 million from the lady as damage for the effect he claims the allegation had on his marriage.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Wanted Terror Suspect Arrested In Kenya
Forum | 1 day ago

Wanted Terror Suspect Arrested In Kenya

Man Arrested For Allegedly Trying To Smuggle Drugs Into Kano Prison
Forum | 1 day ago

Man Arrested For Allegedly Trying To Smuggle Drugs Into Kano Prison

Tron: Ares Visual Effects Will ‘Push Forward What Can Be Done,’ Says Cameron Monaghan
Forum | 2 days ago

Tron: Ares Visual Effects Will ‘Push Forward What Can Be Done,’ Says Cameron Monaghan

Fake Alcohol Producer Arrested In Delta And Recounts How He Makes The Fake Drinks
Forum | 2 days ago

Fake Alcohol Producer Arrested In Delta And Recounts How He Makes The Fake Drinks