"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

"My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much" - Cossy Orjiakor

Forum 8 years ago

"My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much" - Cossy Orjiakor

Controversial actress Cossy believes talking to much about her intentions on marrying her fiance may make him change his mind. Last week Nollywood actress Cossy Orjiakor astonishingly revealed that she will be walking down the aisle this year. Cossy has further spoken about her mystery fiancé and her wedding in an interview with Encomium Weekly.

“Yes, it is true that I have found love. And I am getting married this year” the actress told the soft sell magazine. Cossy Orjiakor is however not keen on disclosing who her husband-to-be is. “He is of my complexion, and he is my number one fan. He has seen everything about me and he likes me.

“I don’t want to say much before he changes his mind. I don’t want to reveal any more detail until our invite is ready.” According to reports Cossy’s fiancé is not a Nigerian.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
ABSU final deadline for completion of change of course, 2023/2024 Academic Session
Forum | 1 day ago

ABSU final deadline for completion of change of course, 2023/2024 Academic Session

The Penguin Trailer Shows Plan to Takeover The Falcone Criminal Empire
Forum | 2 days ago

The Penguin Trailer Shows Plan to Takeover The Falcone Criminal Empire

Drama as Junior Pope’s wife and Ruby Orjiakor unfollow each other
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Drama as Junior Pope’s wife and Ruby Orjiakor unfollow each other

Euro 2024: You can say what you like – Argentina players slam Mbappe over World Cup comment
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Euro 2024: You can say what you like – Argentina players slam Mbappe over World Cup comment