Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend Blasts Him, Calls Him Ungrateful Fool & Money Worshiper

Forum 8 years ago

Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend Blasts Him, Calls Him Ungrateful Fool & Money Worshiper

The former girlfriend of the “girlie o” crooner, almost lost it some minutes ago as she took to her page to shade her ex-boyfriend who she says is an artist, although Patoranking’s name wasn’t mentioned. She promised to spill the tea when she’s ready. She later deleted the post after a friend told her to calm down.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government
Forum | 15 hours ago

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 21 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music
Forum | 21 hours ago

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music

money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children
Forum | 1 day ago

money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children