Juventus Star Chiellini Not Expecting To Retire Anytime Soon (See What He Said)

Forum 3 years ago

Juventus Star Chiellini Not Expecting To Retire Anytime Soon (See What He Said)

Juventus star Giorgio Chiellini says that is planning on reassessing his future after next season as the defender says he’s hoping to continue on with his playing career.

The 35-year-old has been with Juventus since 2005, having made 509 total appearances for the club.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/19af9f25a003f50a1320e3b3466371d9.jpg

During his time with Juve, Chiellini has won Serie A eight times while also claiming four Coppa Italia trophies.

Chiellini has been kept out of virtually all of Juve’s matches this season, having suffered a torn anterior cruciate ligament in August.

However, having returned to fitness just prior to the coronavius outbreak, Chielli says that he believes that he has plenty left to give as a player.

“Next year I’ll see how I feel. I’ll play for another year, then let’s see,” the defender said on Instagram.

“I could play for another year after that, I would like to continue in football because it’s my life. I would prefer a management role than as a coach, but in life you never know”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Yellowjackets Star Teases Shauna’s Season 3 Storyline
Forum | 1 day ago

Yellowjackets Star Teases Shauna’s Season 3 Storyline

LaKeith Stanfield to Star in Video Game Adaptation El Paso, Elsewhere
Forum | 1 day ago

LaKeith Stanfield to Star in Video Game Adaptation El Paso, Elsewhere

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge

Sydney Sweeney Responds to Producer Who Said She ‘Can’t Act’ & ‘Isn’t Pretty’
Forum | 5 days ago

Sydney Sweeney Responds to Producer Who Said She ‘Can’t Act’ & ‘Isn’t Pretty’