I Will Feed You And Your Guys For A Decade – Tacha Fires Tuoyo (See Full Gist)

Forum 3 years ago

I Will Feed You And Your Guys For A Decade – Tacha Fires Tuoyo (See Full Gist)

Big Brother Naija reality star and vlogger, Natacha Akide, also known as Tacha has fired back at Tuoye, a former housemate of BBNaija 2019 after he said he las low IQ.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/f45171dc9382861f909b83c0918cefa5.jpg

Touyo went for Tacha’s head after on Twitter to set the records straight that he does not want negativity around him and charged her to block her.

Responding to Tuoyo, Tacha recalled how she took him into her house claiming he is going mad.

He bragged that she is going to feed him and his family for ten years even with her low IQ, as he claims.

“Low IQ that took you as a friend back in the house.

Low IQ that still spoke to you after all your VODOO Interview bants!!! Are you moving maad??!

LET ME DROP THIS HERE

This low IQ will feed you and your guys for a DECADE!! No Billed cap Song7 call me Call me hand:” she tweeted.

See a screenshot of her post below:-

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/85312bac152dbeca8064b2143d34014a.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl
Forum | 6 hours ago

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl

Ryan Gosling Doesn’t Think The Nice Guys 2 Will Ever Happen
Forum | 1 day ago

Ryan Gosling Doesn’t Think The Nice Guys 2 Will Ever Happen

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 2 days ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 6 days ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope