PLEASE ADVISE ME!! “My Uncles Fixed My Late Father’s Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son”

Forum 3 years ago

PLEASE ADVISE ME!! “My Uncles Fixed My Late Father’s Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son”

Please I need advice. I lost my Dad over 2 months now and he hasn’t been buried due to the pandemic. My Uncle’s are all in Lagos and can’t come back.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/ab0717a9045290279ea24e1137fec1d1.jpg

So after the lockdown was over we decided to go to the village.. On getting I discovered that his shop was open and all the money going into the first Uncle (first son) account.. So I called my uncle because he told me it was locked and he was saying did he need my permission before to open the shop and i decided to just control myself because i like peace and i decided to go to the house in the village…

On getting there I called my uncle and he told me the keys are with them in Lagos … That it was waybilled and i said ok and went back with my brother and sister.

Fast forward today… I got a call from someone in the village that my Dad’s burial death has been fixed and i was wowed because as the first son i haven’t been told yet by my uncle’s. So right now i am about acting but i need advice.

I Will Be In The Comment Box. Thank you

Drop your comment

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Late Fame: Willem Dafoe & Sandra Huller to Star in Kent Jones Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Late Fame: Willem Dafoe & Sandra Huller to Star in Kent Jones Movie

Cristiano Ronaldo’s mother, Dolores sends message to Al Nassr as son bags hat-trick
Forum | 1 week ago

Cristiano Ronaldo’s mother, Dolores sends message to Al Nassr as son bags hat-trick

Mohbad’s Wife Wunmi Denies Conducting DNA Tests On Son Amid Paternity Controversy
Forum | 1 week ago

Mohbad’s Wife Wunmi Denies Conducting DNA Tests On Son Amid Paternity Controversy

Chris Hemsworth Named His Son After a Brad Pitt Character
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Chris Hemsworth Named His Son After a Brad Pitt Character