MONEY MAN!!! Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Footballer To Earn $1 Billion

Forum 3 years ago

MONEY MAN!!! Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Footballer To Earn $1 Billion

Juventus forward, Cristiano Ronaldobhas become the first footballer in the world to earn $1 billion in his career.

According to Forbes, the 35-year-old is just the third athlete after Tiger Woods and Floyd Mayweather to hit the $1 billion earnings mark while still actively competing.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/886b4d26cc037df7d86ea003e55d0e4c.jpg

$650 million of Ronaldo’s career earnings have come from salary, while the rest comes off the pitch.

Ronaldo also earned around $45 million via endorsements in the past year.

NAIJALOADED recalls that the 35-year-old earned $105 million in the 365 days between June 1, 2019, and June 1, 2020, when the list of the top 100 highest-paid athletes in the world was released late last month.

Ronaldo’s total earnings figure for the past year was second only to tennis superstar, Roger Federer in the athletic world and it made him the number one in the game of football.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan
Forum | 22 hours ago

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge
Forum | 22 hours ago

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 23 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara
Forum | 1 day ago

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara