Nigerian Lady, Diane Kamsi Reveals She Has Sold Her Soul To Satan As Her Lord & Master

Forum 3 years ago

Nigerian Lady, Diane Kamsi Reveals She Has Sold Her Soul To Satan As Her Lord & Master

A Nigerian lady, recognized as Diane Emily Kamsi, has surprised the internet population after she revealed who she sold her soul too.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/4611628358c3d3708e6df0848fc60e0f.jpg

Diane says she has sold her soul to the Devil and called out those who insult her since she made the declaration on her Facebook page.

According to the University of Cape Town graduate, she sold her soul to Satan because she does not want heaven without money.

In her post, Diane expressed that her life and soul is hers to do what she wants and she decided to trade it with a master that would provide.

She wrote:

“STUPID JOBLESS POOR HUNGRY NIGERIANS ,,I SOLD MY SOUL TO SATAN SO WHAT ??IT’S MY LIFE AND SOUL SO I DECIDE ON WHICH MASTER TO TRADE IT WITH ..I DON’T WANT NO HEAVEN WITHOUT MONEY. HAIL SATAN . NDI ASIRI DOT COM.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Project Hail Mary Release Date Set for Lord & Miller Space Movie With Ryan Gosling
Forum | 9 hours ago

Project Hail Mary Release Date Set for Lord & Miller Space Movie With Ryan Gosling

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government
Forum | 14 hours ago

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them
Forum | 19 hours ago

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 19 hours ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity