SO SAD! Pastor And His Wife Killed On Their Farm In Taraba State

Forum 3 years ago

SO SAD! Pastor And His Wife Killed On Their Farm In Taraba State

A clergyman, identified as Reverend Emmanuel Saba Bileya, and his wife, Julianna, have been killed by yet-to-be-identified gunmen in Mararraba, Taraba State.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/c404fb211455bb79e8023bf07cd4f550.jpg

According to the State Police Spokesperson,ASP David Misal, Reverend Emmanuel Bilesanmi and his wife were on their farm when the gunmen stormed the place and opened fire on them, killing them instantly.

David Misal said;

“It was an attack on the pastor and his wife on their farm. While they were working on the farm, suddenly armed men came and opened fire on them leading to the death of the pastor and his wife.”

Pastor Saba is said to have recently graduated from a University in the US. The deceased couple leaves behind eight children.

See some reactions to the killing below;

Ken Polsley:

My dear Brother and friend forever, Emmanuel Bileya, who along with his wife, Juliana, were martyred for their faith in Jesus, yesterday in Taraba state, Nigeria, leaving behind eight children. Lord have mercy. Our hearts break.

Laura Story Music:

My heart is heavy tonight over news of the tragic death of fellow @iwsfla student Emmanuel Bileya. He and his wife were martyred by rival insurgents in Nigeria where they faithfully served as pastors.

Though I didn’t know him well, I was always encouraged by his faith and his desire to grow as a worshipper.

Please pray for the eight children they leave behind and for the persecuted church in Nigeria.

Chris Monroe:

Emmanuel Bileya was almost finished with his doctorate at IWS. Faculty, students, and alums (like me) received this tragic news this morning. Lord have mercy!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ali Baba and wife dedicate their triplets in church, debunks “April Fool” stunt
Forum | 12 hours ago

Ali Baba and wife dedicate their triplets in church, debunks “April Fool” stunt

Yemi Alade fumes as she queries Lagos State government over recent series of house demolitions
Forum | 1 day ago

Yemi Alade fumes as she queries Lagos State government over recent series of house demolitions

Oba Elegushi Tells His Second Wife As They Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 2 days ago

Oba Elegushi Tells His Second Wife As They Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary

Mohbad’s Wife Wunmi Denies Conducting DNA Tests On Son Amid Paternity Controversy
Forum | 3 days ago

Mohbad’s Wife Wunmi Denies Conducting DNA Tests On Son Amid Paternity Controversy