"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Music Star, Sean Tizzle Decides To Quit Twitter

Forum 8 years ago

Music Star, Sean Tizzle Decides To Quit Twitter

Sean Tizzle has announced his decision to quit Twitter today, December 30. The singer didn’t explain the reason for his decision to quit the social networking site, but he’s been trending lately for a lot of different controversial reasons and unpopular comments he’s made.

So sorry 2 announce that tomorrow will be my last day on this social media platform…I’m leaving it 4 U…sacrifice pic.twitter.com/y8BI1t4x8t — Sean Tizzle™ (@iamseantizzle) December 30, 2015

If he eventually pulls through with deleting his Twitter account, then he’ll be the second Nigerian celeb to do so after Super Eagles player, Mikel Obi deleted his Twitter account in September 2012 over racists comments.

Goodbyes are not forever. Goodbyes are not the end. They simply mean I’ll miss you until we meet again. pic.twitter.com/beg1MUcCze
— Sean Tizzle™ (@iamseantizzle) December 30, 2015

How lucky I am to have known people who were so hard to say goodbye to!!! pic.twitter.com/zbladDydHH
— Sean Tizzle™ (@iamseantizzle) December 30, 2015.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Bill Nighy, Matt Smith, & More to Star in New Drama Movie Written by Sarah Polley
Forum | 13 hours ago

Bill Nighy, Matt Smith, & More to Star in New Drama Movie Written by Sarah Polley

28 Years Later: Cillian Murphy Will Return to Star in Danny Boyle’s Horror Sequel
Forum | 1 day ago

28 Years Later: Cillian Murphy Will Return to Star in Danny Boyle’s Horror Sequel

American Sweatshop: Lili Reinhart to Star in Social Media Thriller
Forum | 1 day ago

American Sweatshop: Lili Reinhart to Star in Social Media Thriller

Transfer: Tuchel tells Bayern Munich to sign Man Utd star this summer
Forum | 2 days ago

Transfer: Tuchel tells Bayern Munich to sign Man Utd star this summer