Davido finally reveals how he got the money to get a house in Banana Island (see it)

Forum 3 years ago

Davido finally reveals how he got the money to get a house in Banana Island (see it)

Davido took to Twitter to post about the new house he got in Banana Island with money made from singing about "banana falling on someone".

The house, located in the exclusive highbrow area of Lagos, features a private lift, something the singer says he's always wanted.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/386a0a161c2ef8bc8f66a32146fa3fed.jpg

After sharing videos showing the interior of the house on Instagram, he took to Twitter to write: "Moved to banana with money I made from singing about bananas falling someone .... Cruise."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 10 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 10 hours ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 10 hours ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 11 hours ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth