”I’m Married To A Governor I’m Not A Part Of Government”- Wife Of Governor Nasir El-rufai

Forum 3 years ago

”I’m Married To A Governor I’m Not A Part Of Government”- Wife Of Governor Nasir El-rufai

Hadiza El-Rufai, wife of Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai, has replied Nigerians who attacked her on Twitter today.

Mrs. El-Rufai was bashed by Nigerian Twitter users for not commenting on the lingering crisis in Southern Kaduna but coming on Twitter to celebrate having 80, 000 followers. Read the initial report here.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/541507a96f2fde6b0a601c823bb3a5a8.jpg

Well, Mrs El-Rufai has responded to their criticism. According to her, she is married to a governor but is not part of the government

She said:-

”Did any of you see “First Lady” in my bio? My TL is for language, humour and other light-hearted issues. I don’t tweet about serious matters like governance and politics. Though I’m married to a governor I’m not a part of government. I swore no oath.”she tweeted

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says
Forum | 1 day ago

Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Governor Mbah Trying to Create Crisis in Enugu – IPOB Warns
Forum | 3 days ago

Governor Mbah Trying to Create Crisis in Enugu – IPOB Warns

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties