Nigerians React As Lagos Records 256 New Cases Of COVID-19

Forum 3 years ago

Nigerians React As Lagos Records 256 New Cases Of COVID-19

256 is currently trending on Nigerian Twitter as Nigerians are reacting to the 256 new cases of COVID-19 recorded in Lagos alone on Wednesday, May 27

While some Nigerians are shocked by the new cases in Lagos, others seem to be indifferent.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/c453a9c63906ad51d9310a89f3abcadf.jpg

Read Reactions Below:

@viccetti

NCDC noticed that nobody was taking their update serious again they now went ahead to announce 256 in Lagos.

More reasons for us to know all na cruise Face with tears of joy

@barry_ayo

256 in Lagos, 4012 total cases now, and I have never heard of anyone I knew infected.
Isn’t God great???

@Megxo_official

God forbid but if people were dropping to the floor and fainting anyhw, y’all wont mock NCDC for supposedly doing their Job…

256 in Lagos, na God dey help us sha..

@TobzyTruth

NCDC confirmed 256 in Lagos in Lagos alone.
Pls I want to sell my Admission ooo, because I don’t think we can resume this year againFace with cold sweat.

@dammy_pk

256 in Lagos
2 in kogi
14 in Rivers
Ok. Lets do the calculations..

Sq. Rt of 256 (Lagos) = 16
16 -‘minus’ 2(Kogi) = 14 (Rivers)
E be real things!

@thetunjiadeleke

I’ve been very disinterested in the COVID numbers for a while but today’s own. WTF??!!!
256 in Lagos alone and they are talking about reopening schools.
Doesn’t make any sense to me

@SodiqTade

NCDC recorded 256 in Lagos and nobody is even talking about Sanwoolu.
Just imagine they recorded same figure in Kano, the usual suspects would have uploaded videos insulting Ganduje incompetency.
Let’s maintain the energy please.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Newborn Baby Drowns Inside A Well In Kano
Forum | 1 hour ago

Newborn Baby Drowns Inside A Well In Kano

German Police Arrest 11 Nigerians Over Dating Scam
Forum | 1 hour ago

German Police Arrest 11 Nigerians Over Dating Scam

Valiant One: Chase Stokes and Lana Condor Lead New Action Movie, First Image Revealed
Forum | 3 hours ago

Valiant One: Chase Stokes and Lana Condor Lead New Action Movie, First Image Revealed

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director
Forum | 11 hours ago

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director