This Moved From Just Business To Sheer Wickedness - OAP Dotun Reacts To Cynthia Morgan's Claim

Forum 3 years ago

This Moved From Just Business To Sheer Wickedness - OAP Dotun Reacts To Cynthia Morgan's Claim

OAP Dotun has reacted Cynthia Morgan's disclosure of losing all she achieved while in the limelight to Jude Okoye, due to the contract she signed with his record label.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/b432430cb5505a07da1e09aec5fd4e99.jpg

The media personality in his tweets, accused Jude Okoye of taking the dancehall singer's name and growth. Dotun who stated that what the music executive did moved from just business to sheer wickedness, added that a review of contract would have been better.

Read his tweets below; On the real I don’t understand why we all don’t see how wrong these things can turn out. Cynthia Morgan was a promising artiste. This girl was literally on fire. You took her name, took her growth. Why can’t you renegotiate? This has moved from just business to sheer wickedness

I don’t think some things are right. She literally kept quiet for this long. wow!... Cynthia Morgan was a praaaaaablem! .. you had a talent like that and instead of growing it and owning it, you threw it away and decided to ruin it... for what really?

I played her joints on radio. Listen, she was a one in a million breakthrough star. I remember introducing her at the Star Trek in Benin.. oh my!..sometimes find need to be reviewed no matter ow hard. You can’t run a a label with an ego cos u will be hurt or make wrong decisions

I think reviewing a contract just makes more sense. You can hold and own her stake and let her run free. It all to your advantage. Not defending any artiste cos they can be very selfish too but mehn in this case, e don do... haba!

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/757e3364262c7ee6bf07ff26e6a2e033.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
SPORT 29 mins ago Europa League: Tella reacts to Bayer Leverkusen’s draw against West Ham
Forum | 1 hour ago

SPORT 29 mins ago Europa League: Tella reacts to Bayer Leverkusen’s draw against West Ham

Forum | 3 hours ago

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted
Forum | 5 hours ago

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted

I No Small - Cubana Chiefpriest Reacts After He Was Granted Bail
Forum | 8 hours ago

I No Small - Cubana Chiefpriest Reacts After He Was Granted Bail