Taraba state govt discharged all COVID-19 patients in the state, says they were tested negative twice

Forum 3 years ago

Taraba state govt discharged all COVID-19 patients in the state, says they were tested negative twice

Yesterday the 19th May 2020, Taraba State Government has announced the recovery of all its COVID-19 patients in the state, says they were all discharged from various isolation centres across the state after they were tested negative twice.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/e55246e4b15086145b5eef237d8c5cbb.jpg

We had earlier reported, that the Nigerian Centre for Disease Control, NCDC, had on Monday the 18th May, recorded 17 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Taraba, with one discharged so far.

The state Deputy Governor, Haruna Manu, while speaking in a statewide broadcast on Tuesday said, all the patients have been discharged after a successful treatment that was carried on them and they can now return to their family.

He however, appreciated the citizens for their support in fighting the pandemic by observing federal government directives. Also, thanked the medical doctors for their efforts by helping them to recovered.

“It is important for me to say that even with the present zero active cases of COVID-19 infection in the state, we cannot yet say that we are completely free of the risk of infection.

“We must, therefore, remain committed to those international protocols introduced by the World Health Organisation and which have been domesticated to serve our needs and purpose in the state,” he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music

Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery new entrance examination date
Forum | 3 days ago

Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery new entrance examination date

Nigerian Govt Places Ex-Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello on Watchlist
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerian Govt Places Ex-Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello on Watchlist