Actress Uche Iwuanyanwu Responds To Viral Story Over Compromizing Video

Forum 8 years ago

Actress Uche Iwuanyanwu Responds To Viral Story Over Compromizing Video

Pregnant Actress Uche Iwuanyanwu-Nnannah Responds To Viral Story That Hubby Kicked Her Out Over Compromizing Video...

Recently in the blogs, the news was circulated that newly married Nollywood actress Uche Iwuanyanwu Nnannah had experienced some misfortunes in her marriage, was involved in a Compromizing Video, lost her child and was shown the door by her hubby....

Responding to the news, the actress through her publicist Bola Aduwo, says, ‘This is nothing but a pack of malicious lies! A figment of someone’s sick imagination! How someone can just sit down and concoct this kind of story is beyond me. Please my marriage is intact, my son is fine and I am not emaciated neither have I ever been involved in any Compromizing Video’.

The actress further stated that it was unfortunate that she was not contacted first to confirm such stories before running to the press with it.

Uche meanwhile who has acted in several movies such ‘Second Honey Moon’, ‘Birthday Bash’, Pool Party’, ‘Somewhere in Africa’ etc has taken time off to have a baby but promises to be back to the silver screen soon.

Thanks for refuting this Uche and all the best as you await the arrival of your patter of tiny feet.
[Ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Actress Lola Alao Recounts Humiliating Slap While Doing Caregiver Job in Canada
Forum | 4 days ago

Actress Lola Alao Recounts Humiliating Slap While Doing Caregiver Job in Canada

Actress Peggy Ovire Celebrates Her Husband, Freddie Leonard On His Birthday
Forum | 6 days ago

Actress Peggy Ovire Celebrates Her Husband, Freddie Leonard On His Birthday

Actress Nancy Isime Sends Message to Late Mother
Forum | 1 week ago

Actress Nancy Isime Sends Message to Late Mother

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 week ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up