“Stop Demanding That I Give You My Hard-earned Money” – Babatunde Gbadamosi Tells Online Beggars

Forum 3 years ago

“Stop Demanding That I Give You My Hard-earned Money” – Babatunde Gbadamosi Tells Online Beggars

Former Lagos state gubernatorial candidate, Babatunde Gbadamosi has warned online beggars to stop sending him messages that he should give them his hard-earned money.

Taking to his Twitter page, he issued a stern warning telling those asking him to do giveaways, to take their financial problems to the current leaders they voted for.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/ddfdabf447be8a54b3b40bddf9cad524.jpeg

He wrote;

“Stop coming to my inbox to DEMAND that I give you my hard-earned money.

Go and meet those you used your “influenza” skills to persuade the world that they’re the best for Lagos & Nigeria. Don’t you know their address again?

You put them in the office to eat our taxes. Join them.

Seriously, you worked hard to get your governor, your senator, your house of reps member, and your house of Assembly member “elected”, to make their rigged “victory” plausible, yet you’re in MY inbox demanding that I do “giveaway”!

You miss road?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 18 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025
Forum | 19 hours ago

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians
Forum | 22 hours ago

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians

money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children
Forum | 1 day ago

money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children