"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Hot Photos From Kimberly's Maldives Vacation (NSFW)

Forum 8 years ago

Hot Photos From Kimberly's Maldives Vacation (NSFW)

hehe. i like that new name.. makes me feel like a reptile. My 7 weeks in Mundoo was awesome. The beaches are salty and it has this shinny effect on the skin. You need to see my glow. This people can party and dance for Africa. Naija no dey carry last ooo. last week, I met some Naija guys including Kola Aluko in person for the first time here with some shapeless latino girls. The guy looks like gem stone. he smells like a bank and very friendly though he refused taking photos but gave us something more valuable (i wont tell). Naughty muah wanted to ask if he was vacationing or hiding from EFCC. Cherry told me that he is wanted alongside the Diezani woman but i respected myself and shut up like say i no follow lol.

Maavah wasnt that fun but they had the best cuisines and spa. I saw something strange in Kuredu islands. Almost all the guys there are gay and the women are l£sb!ans. its the strangest island I have ever been to and did I mention that they are all very born again. as a matter of fact, There were churches every where even the Jehovah witnesses I met there are all bi-sexuals. Sex is normal day to day activity here. Parents even condone their kids shagging anyhow as long as there are no babies. people F^^k on the beach, cafe, movving vehicles, everywhere thinkable.

I strongly donot suggest here for you on your next vacation. This place is one strange and crazy place that will change your view of what matters in life. The girls lose their virginities under a special waterfall. a kind of cultural ritual after which they will end the night with orgies in the open beach with any willing guy. I had to get a nanny that will stay with toyin and cherry's baby because the streets here are rated 18 and not for kidsooo... I kept a memo of the extreme carefree lifestyle i witnessed here and I will send them when I get back to Naija. (that is if you will not delete them cos they involve a lot of public shagging and may be too unholy for your sanctimonious blog) whateva.

I had fun. Flying back home en-route Antananarivo on Friday. It feels so sad. I want to spend the rest of my life here. #sob

See more NSFW photos below

Here
Here 2
Here 3

Kimberly is single and wouldnt mind mingling

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Hot Frosty: Lacey Chabert Leads Netflix Holiday Rom-Com
Forum | 3 days ago

Hot Frosty: Lacey Chabert Leads Netflix Holiday Rom-Com

Phyna blasted for forcing ‘baddie energy’ during vacation in Maldives
Forum | 1 week ago

Phyna blasted for forcing ‘baddie energy’ during vacation in Maldives

Actor Adeniyi Johnson Shares Throwback Photos With Wife, Seyi Edun
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Actor Adeniyi Johnson Shares Throwback Photos With Wife, Seyi Edun

A Family Affair Photos Preview Zac Efron’s Netflix Rom-Com, Release Date Announced
Forum | 2 weeks ago

A Family Affair Photos Preview Zac Efron’s Netflix Rom-Com, Release Date Announced