Coronavirus: What To Do After Lockdown – Pastor Adeboye Tells Christians

Forum 3 years ago

Coronavirus: What To Do After Lockdown – Pastor Adeboye Tells Christians

The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has urged Christians to win more souls for Christ during and after the lockdown.

Adeboye stated this on Sunday during a live broadcast to his members on Dove TV.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/9d5afed3800dbf60638295ddd1796525.jpg

The cleric said every Christian should be committed to soul-winning to enjoy Gods blessing.

He said,

“Some people are already getting consumed by freight because of the lockdown. The flood will come sooner or later. My advice for you is to be wise

“As soon as the lockdown is over. You better spread your wings and win more souls for christ.

“When you rededicate yourself to soul winning, you will begin to enjoy all round blessings and success .”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 3 hours ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance
Forum | 3 days ago

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello
Forum | 3 days ago

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello