Nnamdi Kanu damns those criticizing Wike over demolition of hotels

Forum 3 years ago

Nnamdi Kanu damns those criticizing Wike over demolition of hotels

The leader the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has asked people criticizing Rivers state governor, Nyesom Wike over demolition of hotels to shut up.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/bd41e8f0e0b7625da77626ea2848c5e1.jpeg

He said this in a letter signed by him statement entitled, “Wike Hotel Demolition and all the Furious Sanctimonious Humbug”

“Some of the raging hypocritical voices of righteous indignation we are hearing today were never heard when el-Rufai was busy terrorising and pauperising thousands of Biafran businessmen by demolishing their hotels, bars, restaurants and homes in Abuja.”

“When el-Rufai was busy terrorising and pauperising thousands of Biafran businessmen by demolishing their hotels, bars, restaurants and homes in Abuja, some of the raging hypocritical voices of righteous indignation we are hearing today were never heard.

“They never uttered a word nor made a sound because they were and still are afraid of the murderous tendencies of those who are still demolishing legitimate Igbo businesses in Abuja.”

“Today, he is being touted as the next President of the Nigeria by the same people condemning Governor Nyesom Wike.

“Current FCT Minister, Bello Mohammed, has simply carried on from where his predecessor, el-Rufai, stopped and has been busy demolishing far more expensive buildings in Abuja belonging to Biafrans than that destroyed in Igweocha by Wike.

“Does it mean I condone or excuse Wike’s administrative overreach? Of course not. I do not condone it because he went too far.”

“But we must understand that operators of that very establishment risked the lives of thousands of people in Rivers State and beyond.

“Potentially, they could have brought infections and death to thousands of people, either through Coronavirus infected Alimajiri or by inadvertently providing accommodation to Fulani killers streaming into our towns and villages from the North.

“Either way, the proprietors of the hotel placed thousands of lives at risk, whereas the Igbo businessmen and families whose livelihoods were taken away by El-Rufai and Bello Mohammed in Abuja committed no offence known to law.” he added.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Why Wike Was Allowed Into PDP National Caucus Meeting - Senate Minority Leader, Moro Speaks
Forum | 5 days ago

Why Wike Was Allowed Into PDP National Caucus Meeting - Senate Minority Leader, Moro Speaks

Ugochinyere Slams PDP Governors, Leaders For Allowing Wike to Attend Caucus Meeting
Forum | 1 week ago

Ugochinyere Slams PDP Governors, Leaders For Allowing Wike to Attend Caucus Meeting

FG Kicks as Nnamdi Kanu Lists Conditions for Resumption of Trial
Forum | 1 week ago

FG Kicks as Nnamdi Kanu Lists Conditions for Resumption of Trial

Wike: You’ve Dug Your Pits by Disrespecting Me – Fubara to Local Government Chairmen
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Wike: You’ve Dug Your Pits by Disrespecting Me – Fubara to Local Government Chairmen