Christiano Ronaldo is incredible but Messi is the best–jurgen klopp

Forum 3 years ago

Christiano Ronaldo is incredible but Messi is the best–jurgen klopp

Liverpool coach jurgen klopp has admired the the physical fitness of Portuguese super star , Christiano Ronaldo but insists that Lion Messi is the best. claiming that Messi cannot be Compared.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/eb5d92f03750591539a1700ff23f91de.jpg

klopp pointed out that Ronaldo is close to perfection,but he prefers Lion Messi in the field of play, hence he described him as a magician in the field.

Who is better between the duo is debatable as they are widely known as the best ever, however, klopp made his preference.

Klopp idolizes the duo and paid tribute to both for their era of dominance, which has seen them win 11 of the 12 balloon d’or.

The German opined that Messi makes football look so easy while he lauded Ronaldo’s physical build.

“For me Messi, but I couldn’t admire Ronaldo more than I do already,” Klopp told YouTube channel freekickerz”.

klopp explained that Messi has lower physical attributes from conception. Thus, if you could paint yourself a complete player, it would have been Ronaldo’s height, he has pace and good control of football on the air. But both are impossible to contend with in the field of play.

“And on the other side there is the small Messi who makes everything look so simple. And therefore I like him maybe a little bit more as a player on the pitch. But Cristiano is also an absolutely incredible player”

“It’s really difficult therefore, but what both have in common is that both have left their footprints for such a long time”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves
Forum | 11 hours ago

Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves

Top 10 Best Jason Statham Movies
Forum | 3 days ago

Top 10 Best Jason Statham Movies

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’
Forum | 4 days ago

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’

Best Cockfight Movies and TV Shows
Forum | 4 days ago

Best Cockfight Movies and TV Shows