Man Narrates How A Newly Married Woman Asked Him To Be Her Boyfriend

Forum 3 years ago

Man Narrates How A Newly Married Woman Asked Him To Be Her Boyfriend

A twitter user, King Monye, has taken to the micro blogging platform to narrate his encounter with a married woman who allegedly wanted him to be her boyfriend.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/58398278f6206c5e98f35ed96a16b6c7.jpg

King revealed that a friend introduced him to the woman whose husband stays oversees.

Thinking the woman liked him as a ‘friend’, king said he collected money from her several times.

According to him, this went on for a month before she proposed to him to be her boyfriend.

In series of tweets, he wrote;

“Last year a friend introduced me to a young newly married woman of 28, her husband stays oversees. We began talking and she sometimes sends me money and airtime without me asking. I felt she just liked me as a friend and I didn’t reject any of her offer,… “she even invites me for lunch and dinner in an eatery.

Fast forward to a month after, she asked me to be her boyfriend. I was surprised because I knew she was married and she talks with her husband even when I’m there. She said she would pay me 150k a month, mehn I was just… “confused, I liked her and I enjoyed her company but just as friends.

I thought of the offer but I had to put myself in place of her husband, the word ‘karma’ struck me. I was having mix feelings about it so I told her I wasn’t interested, we cut all ties afterwards. “Each time I remember it, I feel I would have taken the offer but then again, what if they do same to my wife? Maybe If she was not married I would have accepted.”.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/b89d5ecbdf8f56f95783b304a8d4dcf3.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: SuperComputer predicts title winners after Arsenal, Man City victories
Forum | 4 hours ago

EPL: SuperComputer predicts title winners after Arsenal, Man City victories

EPL: Micah Richards mentions game where Man City could drop points
Forum | 4 hours ago

EPL: Micah Richards mentions game where Man City could drop points

EPL: We helped them – Wolves manager O’Neil speaks on 5-1 defeat to Man City
Forum | 4 hours ago