President Buhari Told To Intervene As Bandits Attack Katsina Residents

Forum 3 years ago

President Buhari Told To Intervene As Bandits Attack Katsina Residents

President Muhammadu Buhari has been urged to stop repeated attacks by bandits in Katsina State.

Reports emerged on Monday night that some bandits attacked Batsari and Yantumaki Danmusa Local Government Areas of Katsina State.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/6bf18362ed899bf0482922a48e0697b2.jpg

Eyewitnesses said the bandits carried out the attacks at about 11.30 p.m.

Narrating the incident, a resident, known as @AbdulGidadoo, on his Twitter page, said gunshots were heard at Yantumaki Danmusa Local Government Area of Katsina State on Monday night.

He called on President Buhari to help save the residents as they now lived in fear.

His tweet read:

“After all the gunshots we heard last night around 11:38pm, I could not give a chance to stand up. i rolled on the floor to the toilet to ease myself and rolled back to bed.Ya Allah see us through.

“It was at Yantumaki Danmusa LGA. I happened to sleep there yesterday. Dear Buhari, we are calling you out loud to act/intervene and bring end to this insurgency.

“People are dying everyday, people are loosing their homes everyday. Incase you don’t know about it we are here telling.”

Likewise, other Nigerians took to their Twitter pages, calling on the federal government to intervene.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Howl: Leonardo DiCaprio Working on Live-Action Movie Told From a Dog and Wolf’s Perspective
Forum | 19 hours ago

Howl: Leonardo DiCaprio Working on Live-Action Movie Told From a Dog and Wolf’s Perspective

EPL: Arne Slot told to sell two Liverpool top players
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Arne Slot told to sell two Liverpool top players

The Killers Of Customs Officer Hiding In Katsina Villages - Nigeria Customs Service Claims
Forum | 2 days ago

The Killers Of Customs Officer Hiding In Katsina Villages - Nigeria Customs Service Claims

14-Year-Old Boy Killed In UK Sword Attack Was British Nigerian,
Forum | 2 days ago

14-Year-Old Boy Killed In UK Sword Attack Was British Nigerian,