President Buhari and Obasanjo will Receive Lashes of Cane from me Soon - Eedris Promise

Forum 4 years ago

President Buhari and Obasanjo will Receive Lashes of Cane from me Soon - Eedris Promise

Very Popular Nigerian entertainer and Music Star who goes by the name, Eedris Abdulkareem have Alerted the Nigerian People his new Plan to Deal with the Former Nigerian President, Olusegun Obasanjo and the Current President of the Federation, Muhammadu Buhari.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/2f367032191007ce55ee3318a288a2ca.jpeg

Torixus learnt that the Nigerian National Decided to have a Promise attached to his name saying that he will flog the President Buhari and The former Nigerian President for the ill treat the Country Suffered in their Hands.

He Made the Statement in a Recent Video which was shared online by the music Star. In the Video, Mr. Eedris Abdulkareem, said he wants to have the President flogged mercilessly for their incompetencies.

Recently, the Music Star has been Hailed by most Nigerians for his Thoughtful Statement towards the Giant of Africa. He also Touched about his Fight with Popular American Millionaire, 50 Cents, and Nigerian music Star, Charly Boy who is also an Opposition to the Government of Today.

Eedris told torixus Correspondent about his upcoming Music Album

Mr. Abdulkareem had said: “The flog wey I go flog Buhari for this album wey I wan drop. The flog wey I go flog Obasanjo for this album wey I want drop ehn…”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Former SUG President shot dead in Rivers
Forum | 1 week ago

Former SUG President shot dead in Rivers

Presidential Amnesty Programme Scholarship award for 2024 JAMB candidates in Niger Delta
Forum | 1 week ago

Presidential Amnesty Programme Scholarship award for 2024 JAMB candidates in Niger Delta

Edo guber: Senate President Akpabio assures of APC victory
Forum | 1 week ago

Edo guber: Senate President Akpabio assures of APC victory

Former federal lawmaker urges President Tinubu to address economic hardship
Forum | 1 week ago

Former federal lawmaker urges President Tinubu to address economic hardship