”Odumeje is just a friend,not my Pastor,I don’t attend his church”- Actor Zubby Micheal

Forum 3 years ago

”Odumeje is just a friend,not my Pastor,I don’t attend his church”- Actor Zubby Micheal

Nollywood actor,Zubby Micheal have cleared the air about his relationship with the Onitsha based Pastor Chukwuemeka A,K,A Odumeje.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/b660fa24b17ae801215797cbef8a95a3.png

Zubby who angrily spoke from his instagram handle told his fans that the Pastor is his friend.He mentioned that he knew Odumeje far back from Onitsha.

He maintained that Odumeje is not his pastor or spiritual leader.The actor frowned at people tagging him to unnecessary drama,saying that he got his fame from the acclaimed prophet.

Remember that the Pastor was recently engulfed in a controversy where he was seen condemning a renowned late traditionalist called Pericomo Okoye,in the video that went viral Odumeje slammed the late traditional musician and herbalist,called him names as he also condemned the entire Arondizuogu people where the late Lion of Africa hail from.

This confession from Zubby micheal will bury a long time assertions that his fame and wealth came as a result of his relationship with the Pastor.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rebecca Ferguson Received Phone Calls After Slamming Actor Who Made Her Cry
Forum | 10 hours ago

Rebecca Ferguson Received Phone Calls After Slamming Actor Who Made Her Cry

I
Forum | 13 hours ago

I'm Coming For You - Odumeje Sends Strong Message To Poco Lee

Chucky Season 4 Gets Update From Creator Don Mancini
Forum | 15 hours ago

Chucky Season 4 Gets Update From Creator Don Mancini

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip