"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

I grew up together with Regina Daniels’ Ex-boyfriend – Destiny Etiko

Forum 4 years ago

I grew up together with Regina Daniels’ Ex-boyfriend – Destiny Etiko

The popular Nollywood actress Destiny Etiko has recently said that she grew up together with Somadina who happens to be Regina Daniels’ ex-boyfriend.

She posted a very handsome picture of the Somadina on her official Instagram wishing him a happy birthday.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/ef0dc259123055b3debf284dc428042d.png

Today being the 8th day of May happens to be Somadina’s birthday.Destiny said that the dude is her childhood paddy.

Somadina is a very handsome guy who happens to be the ex-boyfriend of the popular Nollywood actress Regina Daniels.

On Destiny’s post she wrote,

“My childhood paddy..I still remember those days in the hood wen we were still growing up.U have been an amazing and a sweet soul. Wishing u longlife and prosperity darl. More blessings..more grace..more money More life ijn”

Let’s not forget, Destiny Etiko is currently one of the big names in Nollywood industry.She has featured in different Nollywood movies thereby making her more popular.She is also the most talked about actress right now in Nigeria.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Destiny Etiko addresses BBL claims after reminiscing on breakthrough movie, ‘Idemili’
Forum | 15 hours ago

Destiny Etiko addresses BBL claims after reminiscing on breakthrough movie, ‘Idemili’

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

Mixed Reactions As Somadina Sets To ‘Wed’ Regina Daniels In A Movie
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Mixed Reactions As Somadina Sets To ‘Wed’ Regina Daniels In A Movie

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding