TRANSFER LATEST! Roma Football Club Give Arsenal Condition To Complete Mkhitaryan Deal

Forum 3 years ago

TRANSFER LATEST! Roma Football Club Give Arsenal Condition To Complete Mkhitaryan Deal

Roma have asked Arsenal to pay a chunk of Henrikh Mkhitaryan’s £180,000-a-week wage to complete a permanent move, ESPN reports.

Mkhitaryan is free to leave the Emirates and is keen on a switch to Serie A.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/cee7e507d6fd2eb1c5892ae2653690ad.jpg

The 31-year-old initially joined Roma on loan in September and the two clubs are now negotiating a permanent deal.

Arsenal are believed to be demanding around £10million for Mkhitaryan, who has one year left on his contract.

However, Roma are unwilling to match his salary and have indicated they want financial assistance from Arsenal to complete a deal.

That could come in the form of a lower transfer fee, but also by agreeing to top up his wage for the remainder of his contract.

“My time in London is over, I hope you manage to find an agreement with Roma because my desire is to remain,” Mkhitaryan told Corriero dello Sport on Wednesday.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute
Forum | 1 day ago

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute

Transfer: Iheanacho tipped to leave Leicester City this summer
Forum | 1 day ago

Transfer: Iheanacho tipped to leave Leicester City this summer

Transfer: Barcelona to move for Chukwuemeka
Forum | 3 days ago

Transfer: Barcelona to move for Chukwuemeka

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race