Kano Commissioner who rejoiced over Abba Kyari’s death tests positive to Corona virus.

Forum 3 years ago

Kano Commissioner who rejoiced over Abba Kyari’s death tests positive to Corona virus.

The Kano state commissioner for Works and Infrastructural Development, Engr. Muazu Magaji, who was sacked by the Kano state governor, Abdullahi Ganduje, for celebrating the death of Mallam Abba Kyari, has been tested positive for COVID-19.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/699217ac8c34698cd9d7f4d5a635a2d0.jpeg

The sacked commissioner disclosed this on his facebook page.

“This morning my NCDC (Nigeria Centre for Disease Control) test came out, I have been confirmed positive for COVID-19. And have been moved to one of the state’s facilities”.

After his sack, Matazu denied the allegations levied against him, saying he was being misunderstood.

“I want to sincerely clear up what a lot of people may have misunderstood and set the record straight. As a Muslim and a patriotic Nigerians, I was only misunderstood by people to think that I celebrated Kyari’s death, the truth is I did not.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad
Forum | 12 hours ago

Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad

Michael Douglas Wanted Hank Pym’s MCU Death in Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
Forum | 1 day ago

Michael Douglas Wanted Hank Pym’s MCU Death in Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania

Kano State Governor, Abba Yusuf, Suspended By NNPP
Forum | 1 day ago

Forum | 1 day ago