"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

"The Best Gift " - Rapper, Meek Mill Declares After Welcoming Baby With Girlfriend On His 33rd Birthday

Forum 4 years ago

"The Best Gift " - Rapper, Meek Mill Declares After Welcoming Baby With Girlfriend On His 33rd Birthday

American rapper, Meek Mill has become a dad after welcoming his first child with girlfriend, Milan Harris.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/6877ddb6921f75ac7864eac49367f3fb.jpg

Meek Mill and his girlfriend, Milan Harris of Milano Di Rouge have welcomed their first child together, a baby boy.

The rapper announced the birth of his son on Twitter on his 33rd birthday, May 6th, 2020.

He wrote: "Milano dropped me off a king on my birthday! #thebestgift."

For Meek Mill, this will be his third son. He has two other sons, Rihmeek Williams and Murad Williams, from his previous relationship with Fahimah Raheem.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Euro 2024: I don’t see him as world’s best footballer – Ex-Liverpool star criticizes Bellingham
Forum | 1 day ago

Euro 2024: I don’t see him as world’s best footballer – Ex-Liverpool star criticizes Bellingham

Wizkid’s baby mama, Jada P replies fan asking about their marriage plans
Forum | 2 days ago

Wizkid’s baby mama, Jada P replies fan asking about their marriage plans

Patrick Doyle advises gospel artists upset over Tems’ BET Award for Best Gospel Song
Forum | 2 days ago

Patrick Doyle advises gospel artists upset over Tems’ BET Award for Best Gospel Song

Burna Boy’s mother, Bose Ogulu heartily celebrates his 33rd birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

Burna Boy’s mother, Bose Ogulu heartily celebrates his 33rd birthday