Oritsefemi celebrates his beautiful daughter as she turns 16

Forum 3 years ago

Oritsefemi celebrates his beautiful daughter as she turns 16

Popular Nigerian singer, Oritsefemi Majemite Ekele, popularly known by his first name Oritse Femi, has taken to his Instagram page to proudly celebrate his beautiful 16 years old daughter.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/b12642752d217f215e6fe3f90d81d9c3.jpeg

The happy and proud father took to his social media page to celebrate his daughter on Tuesday, May 5, 2020.

In the mood of the celebration, the singer shared a beautiful photo of his daughter, Esther, on his verified  Instagram account. He also shared a video of his daughter with her birthday cake. Voices of her father, step-mum, Nabila Fash, and her sister were heard in the background singing for her.

He wrote: “Happy sweet sixteen birthday to you … my daughter @m.e.l.i.a_5 I wish you more blessings, more knowledge , long life and prosperity .. ?✊”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On
Forum | 3 days ago

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

How A 45-Year-Old Allegedly Defiled His Own 16-YearOld Daughter Inside Their Home In Lagos
Forum | 4 days ago

How A 45-Year-Old Allegedly Defiled His Own 16-YearOld Daughter Inside Their Home In Lagos

Portable
Forum | 6 days ago

Portable's Son, Teslim Celebrates 5th Birthday