Presidency Reacts To Viral Video Purported To Be The Burial Ceremony Of Late Emir of Rano

Forum 3 years ago

Presidency Reacts To Viral Video Purported To Be The Burial Ceremony Of Late Emir of Rano

A presidential aide has reacted to the viral video alleged to be the burial ceremony of late Emir of Rano.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/53262fc9d7619aff788a43a1a882ac0a.jpg

President Buhari's media aide, Bashir Ahmad has debunked a viral video said to be the burial ceremony of late Emir of Rano in which some people were seen struggling to touch the corpse of an "unidentified person" at a burial ceremony.

The video shot sometime ago had resurfaced with people sharing it online and claiming it was from the burial ceremony of the late Emir of Rano.

Recall that the late Emir died yesterday after being hospitalized after an undisclosed ailment.

Bashir Ahmad who is an indigene of Kano State, countered the claim by stating that the late monarch of one of the newly created Emirates in the state was buried inside his Palace few hours after he died.

The Presidential aide further disclosed that a Rano Emirate official also told him that the burial ceremony was attended by less than 20 people.

He tweeted;

"The remains of late Emir of Rano buried inside his Palace approximately an hour ago, with less than 20 people attended the burial, but a fake video of thousands people has been trending throughout the day, purported to be his burial, it was not, Rano Emirate official told me."

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/2b8a44fa3424d020c2ae554a12916c3f.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Late Night With The Devil Passes Box Office Milestone Ahead of Streaming Debut
Forum | 3 days ago

Late Night With The Devil Passes Box Office Milestone Ahead of Streaming Debut

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche
Forum | 3 days ago

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje
Forum | 4 days ago

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje

I
Forum | 4 days ago

I'm Not Scared - Destiny Etiko Reacts After Two Prophets Warned Her About Some Colleagues’ Plans To End Her Life