Basketmouth And Wife Share Lovely Pics To Mark Wedding Anniversary

Forum 8 years ago

Basketmouth And Wife Share Lovely Pics To Mark Wedding Anniversary

Basketmouth caption the first (above) photo with: Being with you makes me feel like our anniversary is every single day. I have been blessed with you by my side, and I love you beyond words can describe. Happy anniversary @elsieokpocha

basketmouth: Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite. Happy anniversary! @elsieokpocha

Meanwhile, His wife posted these.

elsieokpocha: Everyday my life gets more beautiful cos of u cheers to the most beautiful marriage ever!!!!!!!

elsieokpocha Happy anniversary to us babyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! 5yrs and still counting ....im still crazy bout u.... i love that u love me so much...I love when we play like kids...

I'm glad I married you...even glad ur my best friend...

I'm sure I wanna be with u forever ...I know I'm gon love u till eternity...cheers to us sugar @basketmouth

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Ex-Presidential Candidate, Moghalu’s Wife Knocked For Asking Investors To Stay Away From Lagos
Forum | 15 hours ago

Ex-Presidential Candidate, Moghalu’s Wife Knocked For Asking Investors To Stay Away From Lagos

Yul Edochie Makes Special Vow to 2nd Wife Judy Austin
Forum | 1 day ago

Yul Edochie Makes Special Vow to 2nd Wife Judy Austin

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti
Forum | 3 days ago

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti