I am ready for genuine reconciliation that will reposition Ogun PDP -Buruji Kashamu.

Forum 4 years ago

I am ready for genuine reconciliation that will reposition Ogun PDP -Buruji Kashamu.

A former senator and top chieftain of the People’s Democratic Party in Ogun state, Buruji Kashamu has said he is ready for genuine reconciliation that will bring all members of the party together in the state.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/b31399dae5d115048a1a3ba050fea99c.jpg

Kashamu in a statement made available to journalists also said his fight has always been against injustice and lack of fairness.

“Let me also publicly declare that I have no interest in any elective position, including the governorship and therefore have no reason to oppose the ambition of any member of the party aspiring to be governor of the state because I know that all powers belong to the Almighty Allah. My fight has always been against illegalities, injustice and imposition.”

“It should also be borne in mind that the PDP as well as our respectable national and zonal leaders belong to all of us. While trying to protect our various interests, we may have roughened feathers in the past. But, that does not mean we cannot bury the hatchet and move ahead. As it is said, ‘to err is human and to forgive is divine’. Henceforth, we will all be attending meetings called by the national and zonal leadership of our party in order to forge a more united front.” he added.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
New Deadpool & Wolverine Image Shows Hugh Jackman Ready for Battle
Forum | 4 days ago

New Deadpool & Wolverine Image Shows Hugh Jackman Ready for Battle

PDP Accuses Aiyedatiwa Of Plan To Use N50bn Daycare Funds For Election
Forum | 4 days ago

PDP Accuses Aiyedatiwa Of Plan To Use N50bn Daycare Funds For Election

Suspected Herdsmen Kill PDP Chieftain, Kidnap Two Others In Delta Community
Forum | 5 days ago

Suspected Herdsmen Kill PDP Chieftain, Kidnap Two Others In Delta Community