Photos: I Don’t Like S*x, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend - Ghana Musician Mzbel

Forum 8 years ago

Photos: I Don’t Like S*x, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend - Ghana Musician Mzbel

Mzbel clarifies (Musician) claims most often than not she has sex just to please the guy she is dating. She told GhanaGistTV, she does this to prevent her partner from cheating..

“I don’t like sex but when I am in a relationship, once in a while, I do it so I can please my partner. My boyfriend always complains that I cannot do this, I cannot do that and I tell him baby teach me.

She adds giggling: “I do not like sex but I will do it so that my man will not cheat on me.”

Born Belinda Amoah, she is the last of seven girls born to Mr Albert A. Amoah, an engineer and the late Agnes Nyarko. She grew up in James Town..

She had her senior high education at Abuakwa State College. She later enrolled at the Ghana Institute of Languages to become a bilingual secretary.

[ads4]
Mzbel dated a certain Maxwell, who now dates actress Nana Ama McBrown years ago.

Prince Kofi Amoabeng, Chief Executive Officer of UT Holdings is said to be the father of her child, an allegation she has denied on several occasions..

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Dr. Odyssey Cast: Don Johnson Joins ABC’s Newest Medical Drama
Forum | 2 days ago

Dr. Odyssey Cast: Don Johnson Joins ABC’s Newest Medical Drama

Chucky Season 4 Gets Update From Creator Don Mancini
Forum | 3 days ago

Chucky Season 4 Gets Update From Creator Don Mancini

I’m Honoured To Be Compared With Him – Don Jazzy On Comparison With Young Jonn
Forum | 5 days ago

I’m Honoured To Be Compared With Him – Don Jazzy On Comparison With Young Jonn

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie
Forum | 6 days ago

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie