“It Takes A Lot of Willpower To Wake Up Everyday and Try Again” — Nigerian actress, Belinda Effah sympathizes with business owners

Forum 3 years ago

“It Takes A Lot of Willpower To Wake Up Everyday and Try Again” — Nigerian actress, Belinda Effah sympathizes with business owners

Nigerian actress, Belinda Effah has taken to Instagram to sympathize with people during this lock-down period.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/7acde98d9bd6134fb17f743131e189d8.jpg

She uploaded her picture and said it takes a lot of will power to wake up every single day with the intention of trying again. She said giving up is not an option now because everything shall pass over time.

Belinda further sympathizes with business owners whose trade borders will be expiring soon and the ones whose expiration will happen in six months time.

“I Cant Say I Know How You Feel But I Share In Your Pain,” She added.

See what she wrote below:

“It Takes A Lot of Willpower To Wake Up Everyday and Try Again Especially In This Lockdown.But We Can’t Give Up Now – This Too Shall Pass ??My Sincere Sympathy To Business Owners Who’s Trade Borders On Expiration Date and For Those That Lies Within 6 Month, I Cant Say I Know How You Feel But I Share In Your Pain .Now Is The Time To Think Outside The Box – It Will Come To You – I Wish I Had The Winning Formula – But I Don’t ??‍♀️Please Hang In There and Stay Safe .God Bless All Of You”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims
Forum | 1 day ago

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary