Comedian Funnybone – “ An Average Igbo Girl’s Mindset Is I’m Beautiful, A Rich Man Will Marry Me”

Forum 3 years ago

Comedian Funnybone – “ An Average Igbo Girl’s Mindset Is I’m Beautiful, A Rich Man Will Marry Me”

Popular Nigerian comedian, Funnybone took to his Instagram platform to give is stance on the mind set an average Igbo girl carries around, and a handful of followers agree with the comedian.

The comic act, during his Instagram live session, said this mind blowing revelation about Igbo girls and their perspective about life.

In his words:

“From childhood she’s been taught that all she need do is grow up, you are a fine girl, a rich man will come and marry you. That is the average Igbo girl mentality. I am Igbo, you know, am saying this with no apology to anybody here who is Igbo. Am being honest, the average Nigerian Igbo girl, average, the mindset is am a fine girl.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Hit Man Trailer Shows Glen Powell Playing a Master of Disguise
Forum | 13 hours ago

Hit Man Trailer Shows Glen Powell Playing a Master of Disguise

A Big Bold Beautiful Journey Cast: Phoebe Waller-Bridge & More Join Margot Robbie-Led Movie
Forum | 23 hours ago

A Big Bold Beautiful Journey Cast: Phoebe Waller-Bridge & More Join Margot Robbie-Led Movie

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 1 day ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party