Mercy Johnson and husband welcome baby number 4(Photo)

Forum 4 years ago

Mercy Johnson and husband welcome baby number 4(Photo)

Nollywood actress and movie producer, Mercy Johnson Okojie has welcomed her fourth baby. The Kogi State born movie diva who is happily married to Prince Okojie already has a boy and two girls.

Recalls that on Wednesday, December 18, 2019 the actress took to her social media page to share the news of her pregnancy with fans. She shared photos of her husband, a scan of the pregnancy and herself and captioned them with the good news.

“We’re having a baby I’ve always wanted 4 kids…. always. However, after 3 kids, I thought I had retired from the baby-making business. So a while back, we found out we had a baby on the way. I can’t explain the joy and peace expecting our new baby has brought, or the cravings for food that have followed. I get so emotional easily, in fact right now I’ve started crying from joy again.

“I’m sharing this with you my family for life, hanging on since day 1, growing with my family and I and always showing all the love. I love you all right back. Baby Okojie 2020 getting ready God bless you all!!” she wrote.

The news of her fourth delivery was announced by her colleague, Jnr Pope. He shared the photos below on his Instagram page and wrote,

” Congratulations @mercyjohnsonokojie On The Arrival Of Your New Born….. God is indeed The Greatest…..We celebrate with you……….#swagnation lets celebrate Them

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/afd5fb8fc54822f6541343aa04226733.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 6 hours ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Newborn Baby Drowns Inside A Well In Kano
Forum | 1 day ago

Newborn Baby Drowns Inside A Well In Kano

28 Years Later Cast Adds Aaron Taylor Johnson & Ralph Fiennes
Forum | 1 day ago

28 Years Later Cast Adds Aaron Taylor Johnson & Ralph Fiennes

Baby Reindeer’s Richard Gadd Responds to Viewers Looking for Real-Life Martha and Darrien
Forum | 1 day ago

Baby Reindeer’s Richard Gadd Responds to Viewers Looking for Real-Life Martha and Darrien