David Haye ponders incredible return to fight winner of Tyson Fury Vs Anthony Joshua fight

Forum 4 years ago

David Haye ponders incredible return to fight winner of Tyson Fury Vs Anthony Joshua fight

David Haye will only return to the ring to fight either Anthony Joshua or Tyson Fury having overcome the injury problems that put and end to his career.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/537a6b2589b292349c472e110297f599.jpg

Fans are desperate to see Joshua and Fury square off but respective dog hats with Kubrat Pulev and Deontay Wilder are first on their agenda , and can only take place after the corona virus pandemic eases .

The 39 year old told Behind the Gloves : “ The only one that I would do it for is the winner of AJ and Fury because that would be No1 vs No1 .

That’s probably the only one , but not really , it’s a lot to go through . I got my mind in a good place right now and all my injuries have healed up , there been no hardcore training, and I will be ready to go when the time is right .

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido’s fans lament having to defend him every day amid beef with Abuja barber
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido’s fans lament having to defend him every day amid beef with Abuja barber

Davido’s alleged ex-side chick, Anita Brown trails him to Jamaica, quizzes him
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido’s alleged ex-side chick, Anita Brown trails him to Jamaica, quizzes him

The Boys Season 4 Trailer Sets Return for Prime Video Superhero Series
Forum | 3 days ago

The Boys Season 4 Trailer Sets Return for Prime Video Superhero Series

Anthony Hopkins Cast as German-British Composer in New Biopic The King of Covent Garden
Forum | 5 days ago

Anthony Hopkins Cast as German-British Composer in New Biopic The King of Covent Garden