So Romantic: Check Out The Sweet Words Teddy A Wrote His Wife, Bambam On Her Birthday

Forum 4 years ago

So Romantic: Check Out The Sweet Words Teddy A Wrote His Wife, Bambam On Her Birthday

BBNaija star, Teddy A has celebrated his beautiful wife, Bambam with sweet words on her birthday.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/24d45df6259d504a39684bfc0aaf1432.jpeg

Teddy A and Bambam

Big Brother Naija star, Teddy A has penned down a loving note to his wife and fellow reality star, Bamike Olawunmi-Adenibuyan also known as Bambam on her 31st birthday.

Teddy A shared a romantic and adorable photo (seen above).

He then captioned it thus: “I Love You And You Know It” Teddy A Celebrates Wife, Bambam On Her 31st Birthday,” he wrote.

“I chose a pic of us showing what we do best; laugh, banter, and gum body all day. I love you my queen and you know this. You’re 31 today, a mother, entrepreneur, actor, and of course my beauty queen. You’ve given me a gorgeous little angel, Folakemi and I can’t wait for you to impact her with all the love, care, wisdom, understanding, and class you exude as a woman.

I’ll continue to be here for and with you through this journey called life. Forever! – Zaddy”.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/e67f6e390554d484bc49e402bf907143.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Yul Edochie Makes Special Vow to 2nd Wife Judy Austin
Forum | 1 hour ago

Yul Edochie Makes Special Vow to 2nd Wife Judy Austin

Man Cuts Off Friends Because They Did Not Check On Him When He Had Surgery
Forum | 1 day ago

Man Cuts Off Friends Because They Did Not Check On Him When He Had Surgery

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti
Forum | 2 days ago

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti