Lady Fell Into Coma After Ex Ran Away With N15 million Loan She Collected For Him (Photo)

Forum 4 years ago

Lady Fell Into Coma After Ex Ran Away With N15 million Loan She Collected For Him (Photo)

A woman has shared the sad experience she had while trying to show love to a man.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/d2169db638cd05e4b777a6bb4fdb5e87.jpg

Princess Karen

A Nigerian woman has revealed how she fought for her life after falling into coma over a heartless thing her ex-boyfriend did to her.

The woman who goes by the name, Princess Karen said she was in coma for six months after her ex-boyfriend ran away with the N15 million loan she collected for him out of love.

The lady revealed that not only did he run away with the N15 million loan she collected from him, she also sold her dad’s land, her personal car and virtually all her belongings for him.

She went on to reveal that after the incident, she fell into complete coma for 6 months at Lagos Univerity teaching hospital (LUTH).

She took to her social media page, Princess Karen where she wrote:

"Collected loan of 15million for my ex,sold my dad’s land,my personal car and virtually all my belongings….a story I will never forget in my life all bcoz of Love

I was in COMA for complete 6months at LUTH cos he ran away….. allihamdullilahi for my life now."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 13 hours ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding
Forum | 1 day ago

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding

Lady Slammed for Calling Out Uber Driver For Allegedly Hypnotizing Her
Forum | 1 day ago

Lady Slammed for Calling Out Uber Driver For Allegedly Hypnotizing Her

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK