Primate Ayodele Sends Warning To Buhari, Reveals What Will Happen If Lockdown Is Extended

Forum 3 years ago

Primate Ayodele Sends Warning To Buhari, Reveals What Will Happen If Lockdown Is Extended

Nigeria's President Muhammadu Buhari has been given a warning concerning an extension of the lockdown order.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/205fccea90e8b35cab2a468efecbbeba.jpg

President Muhammadu Buhari

Primate Elijah Ayodele of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, has urged President Muhammadu Buhari not to extend the lockdown.

He said an extension will not help the country and thus said Buhari should allow businesses reopen.

Ayodele said in a series of prophesies on Wednesday that the lockdown will not help the country.

Recall that Prophet T.B Joshua of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, SCOAN, had warned that there would be untold hardship if presidents of the nations of the world delay further in reopening their economies.

Primate Ayodele also gave a similar warning, calling for the use of masks, glasses and ventilators.

“I still want to appeal to the president that the lockdown will not help our nation,” he said.

“The government should take three steps. The money they have contributed, let us use it to do home masks, glasses and ventilators, and use part of the money to build hospitals.

“If the lockdown persists, two viruses will be fighting us: hunger virus and Coronavirus.

“The government should put a very serious committee in place to regulate the crowd in churches and mosques.

“They should be allowed to open with a maximum of 20 members. I don’t mind if they put a rule against collecting offerings and tithes. They should not extend the lockdown on 27th of April.

“It will cause a lot of crisis for the government. People will start taking it for granted. People will protest against it.

“People are not taking it seriously again because it has taken more than expected. America is finding a way around it. Ghana has lifted the lockdown.

“Parts of Europe have opened businesses. Let us do something too. I said there will be hunger in the land. This is part of the fulfillment of the prophecy.

“Nigeria needs prayer. The world needs prayer now because this Coronavirus will bring nations to fight themselves. It is causing fear.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves
Forum | 1 day ago

Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 1 day ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out

What Will Happen If You Don’t Mind Your Business – Yemi Alade Slams Trolls
Forum | 1 day ago

What Will Happen If You Don’t Mind Your Business – Yemi Alade Slams Trolls

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel
Forum | 2 days ago

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel