Photos: Star Actor, Van Vicker & Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary

Forum 8 years ago

Photos: Star Actor, Van Vicker & Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary

Van Vicker, and wife, Adjoa are celebrating 12 years of marital bliss yesterday, 16 October, with 3 kids to show for it.

The popular Ghanaian actor took to his instagram to share a photo of himself and his wife, commenting beneath:
[ads4]
“Today marks my 12th wedding anniversary. I told a friend that & his mouth dropped. Then he said ‘u have been married for 12 years’? Yes ooo I am blessed. We are blessed. #VanVickerBrand#MySuccessStory #YoungGF”.

Though he and his wife, Adjoa have been married for 12 years, they were together for 10 years before that, as high school sweethearts.

According to the star actor, he met and fell in love with his wife as far back as 1993.

They have three beautiful kids together, two daughters named J’dyl and J-ian, and a son, named Vj.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Used to Eat Brains Zombie Movie Lands at Amazon, May Not Actually Star Ryan Gosling
Forum | 2 hours ago

I Used to Eat Brains Zombie Movie Lands at Amazon, May Not Actually Star Ryan Gosling

Devon Sawa & Jordana Brewster to Star in Horror Rom-Com Heart Eyes
Forum | 3 hours ago

Devon Sawa & Jordana Brewster to Star in Horror Rom-Com Heart Eyes

Here Photos Preview De-Aged Tom Hanks and Robin Wright in New Robert Zemeckis Movie
Forum | 3 hours ago

Here Photos Preview De-Aged Tom Hanks and Robin Wright in New Robert Zemeckis Movie

Viral video unveils Chioma’s beautiful mother during wedding celebration
Forum | 7 hours ago

Viral video unveils Chioma’s beautiful mother during wedding celebration